Mithlond (The Grey Havens)

Who built the bath area in the north? It’s unfinished, and I’m working on the mansion above it.

1 Like

Thought I’d give a quick update - @kingorrik has opened up a new section in the north for interiors. We’re going to wait for the shelves update (@Freshmilkymilk) to complete these interiors, but for now we can work on sorting the various floors/walls/ceilings and generally making sense of the clusterfuck that can be found inside most of these buildings.

Again, do not work on completing more interiors for now, just ‘preparing’ them.

@Ytsen is now working on the northern farmland.

Would make the farmland follow the river a bit.

I’m going to be leading a build day in North Mithlond this Sunday. We’re going to try to get the current section complete - see you then!

3 Likes

I’ll be online to lead the build day about 3 1/2 hours from this post. Feel free to begin without me though!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the build day - I didn’t realise that the huge council building was part of this section so we didn’t get it completely done, but all the smaller houses’ interiors are complete.

2 Likes

We will have another Mithlond build day this weekend, doing more of the interiors that can be found in North Mithlond. Unlike last week it will be held on saturday (the fourteenth) and I will get on early in the midday (GMT+1).

2 Likes

The second section is now complete! We’re ready to move on to the third section under Ytsen starting tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who helped out with the build day today - we’re over halfway complete with the third section already! Special thanks to @Benzathoth who did at least 6 interiors by himself, and of course to @Ytsen for organising and leading it.

edit: It was pretty much entirely completed after this post - thanks mainly to @hoppingharry and @Atlantispy :smiley:
edit2: ALSO GLARIDON HELPED

3 Likes

@Ytsen @Glaridon Just had a thought - we need a hemp field in the north for the rope-maker.

Another section was finished just now. We have 5 shops/houses left in North Mithlond, these are all located on the edge of the city. We also have a few small things to fix up but those shouldn’t take long at all. If you guys can help me in getting these last few buildings and fixes built we can hopefully finish North Mithlond this build day by doing the interiors for all the noble houses/mansions. Fornad told me it would take a few weeks after last build day, I told him id do it in a week. Help me keep that promise.

6 Likes

Why don’t we add sea walls in the south?

2 Likes

North Mithlond Shop, Mansion, and House interiors are officially completed! All we have left are the Noble Houses, and Farms! Thanks to everyone who took the time to help out today!

6 Likes

Other than the farms, north Mithlond is now officially complete. Special thanks must go to @hoppingharry, @kingorrik and @Benzathoth who all put special effort into getting it done.

Let’s not lose momentum and keep working on the south! If you can make one commitment to the server, get at least one south Mithlond interior done every day.

If ten of you did that, we’d get 70 interiors done every week.

5 Likes

Hows this work? Can we just start on any house that’s marked? Are we going section by section? etc.

People will need to mark out what professions go into which buildings, and which ones are abandoned. Right now it’s not very well planned and it will lead to issues if we all go and just start making interiors.

Agreed. This is up to @Hearthseeker and @Daktubalan to get done ASAP.

3 Likes

This cannot be fixed by an interior builder. http://prnt.sc/dz3gb4

Update: In South Mithlond Nerd and me are going around and fixing the clustered and broken buildings so they can be marked for interior builders. Look for the buildings with a glowstone + above them. Hopefully this speeds up work. If a building cant be used as it stands, without major re working im putting a redstone X above it.

Ive been given permission by hearth to do this. Hopefully this will speed up production.