Going Away Thread

Realised I never mentioned it openly - my Navy assessment was moved to the 9-10 of October, so I’m now in that heavy revision mode again. Won’t be on the server until after that - you can still contact me on Discord though.

download
Your first assignment will be a “Civilian” ship before you’re moved on to the tin can.

Uni move in week so won’t be active much, will try to make it to the build day
(Also wifi here is shit)

Exams, late nights and partys out the year so won’t be on the server much, but I’ll still accept project apps for the eastemnet on here.

Going to basic training & tech school in a week. I’ll be away for approximately 2-3 months, maybe 4 if the job I end up with changes. I should be able to get my PC back once I get my orders. Until then, later kiddos.

Hello everyone,
As you guys probably noticed I haven’t been online on the server, nor have I been active on discord and on the forum. This is due to 2 things:

1. The most important reason is that ive been really busy and its hard for me to find time to build or even visit the server.
  2. I have lost interest in playing video games in general and although I still love LOTR and this server I have not found the motivation to come and build in a long time.

I’m sorry that I have not explained my situation sooner. In two weeks, I’ll finally be on vacation and so I should have plenty of time to spend building again if problem #2 is fixed.
I understand if my builder rank is taken away as I haven’t built in at least 3 months
Thank you.

Don’t worry, my computer lost motivation to build as well! Miss you!