Going Away Thread

Realised I never mentioned it openly - my Navy assessment was moved to the 9-10 of October, so I’m now in that heavy revision mode again. Won’t be on the server until after that - you can still contact me on Discord though.

7 Likes

download
Your first assignment will be a “Civilian” ship before you’re moved on to the tin can.

1 Like

Uni move in week so won’t be active much, will try to make it to the build day
(Also wifi here is shit)

7 Likes

Exams, late nights and partys out the year so won’t be on the server much, but I’ll still accept project apps for the eastemnet on here.

6 Likes

Going to basic training & tech school in a week. I’ll be away for approximately 2-3 months, maybe 4 if the job I end up with changes. I should be able to get my PC back once I get my orders. Until then, later kiddos.

5 Likes

Hello everyone,
As you guys probably noticed I haven’t been online on the server, nor have I been active on discord and on the forum. This is due to 2 things:

1. The most important reason is that ive been really busy and its hard for me to find time to build or even visit the server.
  2. I have lost interest in playing video games in general and although I still love LOTR and this server I have not found the motivation to come and build in a long time.

I’m sorry that I have not explained my situation sooner. In two weeks, I’ll finally be on vacation and so I should have plenty of time to spend building again if problem #2 is fixed.
I understand if my builder rank is taken away as I haven’t built in at least 3 months
Thank you.

9 Likes

Don’t worry, my computer lost motivation to build as well! Miss you!

3 Likes

Hi all, exams season came for me and since I’ve been lazy the past months, now I’m in a very shitty situation. For this reason I will be almost absent from the server for the next month or so. This means that Caras Galadhon won’t see much progress in the near future and won’t open to public till mid February at least, as Neverlegendary has his IRL stuff to deal with as well; sorry about the delay. You can always start to get confident with the style using the mallorn guide or trying to make some houses in line with the concepts you can find in freebuild. Maybe I can log in to give some advice now and then. Cheers

10 Likes

For the same reason I wont be as active over the next two weeks as I have been recently. See you all soon!

9 Likes

in the next few months i have to learn alot for my final exams. So i can only build small things

3 Likes

I will be away on holiday until mid-March. I might be online on Discord though sometimes.

2 Likes

Hey guys,

So, yeah, sorry for disappearing these past couple months (don’t even remember how long its been) without saying anything, just had a ton of IRL stuff to deal with, plus a lack of motivation to build - my own fault, burnt myself out playing too much. I should be coming back on more regularly from now on, as often as work and stuff allow.

Can’t wait to see what you guys have done in my absence!

13 Likes

Somehow I managed to get really busy IRL (no end in the next months). I hoped to do play at the weekends but im often to tired to do anything else but sleeping. Still I will try to come on if I can and do some stuff but dont expect much in the next weeks. I hope this will change someday!

7 Likes

Sorry for not showing up last week and before, i got exams these two weeks but after wednesday ill be fully online again :grinning:

6 Likes

I have a couple of very important exams coming next week, so I will be mostly off till I’m done with them. See ya in July :raised_back_of_hand:

3 Likes

Accidentally swung a heavily magnetized charging cable into my laptop screen yesterday. As you might expect, the screen is completely busted. I’ll be back online with a new computer starting sometime in the next two weeks.

5 Likes

From the 13th of july to the 8th of august I`m visiting the beautiful island of Ireland

4 Likes

From the 8th of July I’ll be gone. I don’t know exactly when I’ll be back but it shouldn’t be much longer than 2 months.

EDIT: Never mind, turns out the crappy laptop I’ll be stuck with can run Ardacraft after all.

3 Likes

After my torturous finals, I will be taking a short trip to the Ardennes. I’ll be back around the 14th of July. You can still PM with any issues/questions.

7 Likes

Not that I’m really ever on anyway but I will definitely be off the server for the next 2 months as I’m travelling Asia. Hope everyone has a good summer.

14 Likes