Going Away Thread

Ima be on holiday in Germany from the 24th July to 15th August. see you guys then!

4 Likes

Iā€™m going on a canoeing trip in Minnesota from July 28th to August 4th. I doubt Iā€™ll be able to check Discord during that time.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll be heading of for a bit from july 30th to august 8th and again from 12th of august till the 15th.
from 30th till the 8th i might be on discord for the other half week probs not.

2 Likes

Im going to be in turkey until the 29th of august. wont really be able to be active on discord. may be able to check it occasionally.

3 Likes

Sorry for my recent inactivity, Iā€™m currently doing some travels around Italy, will be back in a week or so

5 Likes

i wasnā€™t sure where to post this so iā€™m posting it here since its close enough. To get to the point, i have been pretty inactive over the last few days due to the start of college being pretty overwhelming. this will likely get better over the coming weeks. But i obviously wont be able to put as much time into the server as i have done before, as the overall increase in workload will leave me leave me with less time to my own things and I donā€™t want the cause of my inactivity to remain unknown.

4 Likes

Moving house and starting uni again so not going to be around much for the next week or two

6 Likes

sorry that I wonā€™t able to join temporarily because of a trip to OZ&NZ from Jan 23rd to Feb 1st.

5 Likes

I will be gone for a week by tomorrow. After that I will be on holiday for another 3 weeks. U can still contact me on Discord and maybe I will hop on the server sometimes.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be going on a vacation today for 3 weeks to southern France, I have internet so I can always respond via Discord or whatever, just canā€™t come on the server. Will prob be back ~10th of August. as long as Iā€™m gone Darnok takes over as a co-lead on Dunland, thereā€™s not much to do now untill we move on to the Isengard tribe, which will take a few weeks, so Iā€™ll prob be back by the time thereā€™ll be more to do again, this way Darnok can do both the Fisher Folk and Dunland together.

7 Likes

Moving house on 1st august internet wonā€™t be up and running till at least the 17th so I will be inactive on the server till then but on discord via mobile if needed

6 Likes

Going on holiday to Deutchland from the 7th to the 17th with no internet so I wonā€™t be reachable or coming online during that time. If Caras section 4 opens while iā€™m gone iā€™m gonna jump off a cliff (would you really want that Nana?)

5 Likes

you should jump off a cliff for going on holiday on such a land in the first placeā€¦ :ghost:

3 Likes

Consume our kraut, the good shit

2 Likes

Going away for 30 days, work related stuff. Wonā€™t be reachable. Cya. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is a very, very late going away statement (5~6 years late to be somewhat precise), but I have not been active as a builder for far too long. Considering that I am thoroughly out of the loop in terms of building abilities, and yet still visit the server on occasion, it would probably be best if I was demoted to guest. This will prevent confusion on the part of guests, who think I can review their plots or tell them how the server works. (As for why I left, I found myself inexplicably taxed after a while and, being too socially awkward to ever just say so, left the matter to be forgotten.) My minecraft username is now Aumonus.

7 Likes

A family member of mine is having leg surgery around the 9th of next month so I might be away for 1-2 weeks and then ill be back.

4 Likes

Super busy with school and upcoming college stuff. Donā€™t know how long Iā€™ll be gone.

6 Likes

I will be on vacation for 4 weeks
Will be back around the 24th of august

6 Likes

I will be going on vacation for 9 days, from the 5th august until the 14th august. U can always reach me via discord, so no worries :slight_smile:
-Comfy-

3 Likes