Going Away Thread

Will be away in Russia from the 9th to the 14th

1 Like

As I previously announced in the trollshaws update, I will be away from today till next week friday, during my 7 days away, shall the trollshaws dont see progress but I intend to finish it the week after it. But i shall stay acitve on discord and the forums!

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got a few important things coming up over the next few weeks (Navy interview etc.) so I wonā€™t be around at all until the end of the month. @YouJusGotSarged will be the temporary server leader during this time.

11 Likes

Starting work in another city. Therefor my presence on the server for the next 2 weeks, up to 4 weeks, is highly unlikely. I will just have to move my shit in the meantime and I will be back once I have settled.

6 Likes

Might be away for an indefinite amount of time. Youā€™ve all been highly aware of my lack of playing time & even when I have attempted to do so, I have simply found no way to push it into my schedule. To make matters worse, and to dig in a bit deeper into my personal life, my parents are asking me to move out of their house. I have no car, no license, no permit, no place to go & a job that is about an hour away driving, 6 hours away on bike & about 4 hours away on bus. Furthermore, college 3 days a week does take a good sum of my time & therefore, I have come to some extreme decisions. Iā€™ll have to sell my PC & other personal items including my laptop as well in order to buy a decent car that will get me places. This is why, I am hoping you guys understand. If this means losing my rank until maybe a future in which I can somehow reappear into the Minecraft scene, that is fine by me. I wish you all luck in your future endeavors, I apologize for the little time I was able to spend with you all & for the little productivity I brought to the server. <3

13 Likes

By all that is holy, please go with a Honda or Toyota when you look for lower price range used vehicles. I went with a Saturn Ion for $2600 and I have put about $1800 additional in repairs and I havenā€™t even come close to repairs I know are needed. If youā€™re going to sell half of your life away for a car, go with a Honda or Toyota. I know plenty of people whoā€™ve had theirs since the day they bought it, some of them are 15 year old cars and only need oil changes. My friend is still driving his 97ā€™ Civic with 260,000 miles on it. Itā€™s worth saving up another grand if you have to in order to get one. Look for state-wide car auctions, usually on state borders, there youā€™ll find cars where usability is professionally rated and sold dirt cheap. You may find a 2009 for 2k there.

4 Likes

Got an 08 Civic with 130,000 on it. Iā€™m looking to get at least another decade out of it.( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

3 Likes

You can also do this with a Honda:

Seen these dudes at the car meets near me. But I have a Civic and itā€™s great! :wink:

2 Likes

Due to various academic and travel-related factors, Iā€™ll be on a semi-hiatus for the next 3 months. Iā€™ll probably stop by to participate in build days occasionally, and might be relatively active for a bit in late May, but otherwise donā€™t expect me to be on that much. Iā€™ll leave @MicahVanderman or whoever is in charge of beorning settlements to find someone to complete burh1.

2 Likes

I`ll be away from the 24th march to the 31th march

Got testweek at school, iā€™ll be back 30th march.

Ive been away for like a month, and probably wont be back for a while because of uni and work. But yeah was fun to be back on the server over my Chrissy break. Probs be back in 3 months. Someone can finish village 1 and the coppicing trees if they wanna. <3

Will be away for the next 2 months with exams and revision. Looking forward to the progress already.

Having some issues with my pc, not sure when iā€™ll be back.

Iā€™ll be away for some days so unforrunately iā€™ll miss the build day tomorrow. I hope to be back before the 4th of April.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be leaving on the 4th of April, where iā€™ll be interning for an engineering company in Dubai for around 2.5 months. I should still be able to come on now and then, but a lot less than I have recently.

8 Likes

I havenā€™t been able to do much lately because of school, and I doubt I will be able to be very active from now until mid-May. Iā€™m sorry my project has dragged on for so long.

2 Likes

Will be away until Thursday

3 Likes

As you might have noticed already, i have not been present for the last couple of weeks, this is due to being very busy with school and other important stuff. Maybe i can find some time to get online during my may break (from 27th of april and then 2 weeks long), after that i dont know yet if i have time or not, sry.

2 Likes

I will be gone for a few days 22-25 April and later on 28-4 May.

1 Like