Going Away Thread

Computer broke, will be back when new one arrives

I will be away for one week. Should be back 9th october. Feel free to build at lossoth6 while Iā€™m gone.

1 Like

I am not sure if this requires a new thread, so I am posting here.

For what many will soon know by reading Fornadā€™s response to the following thread:
https://forums.ardacraft.me/t/rubens-resignation/1065/28?u=hearthseeker

In order to distance myself and my actions from ArdaCraft as a whole, I am mutually accepting my demotion and stepping down as a builder and as a project lead in Annuminas. @Finrod_Amandil while apologies will never be enough, I want to apologize to you and MCME, not just for my sakeā€“in factā€“only for the sake of ArdaCraft which does not deserve to be slandered by my actions. While I do not know how long the period of time will be necessary to take this step back, I know itā€™s only appropriate to own up to my mistakes and ensure the success of both communities.

Best of luck to everyone.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll be back tomorrow afternoon from my school trip to sicily, so ill probably be online saturday

2 Likes

Will be gone from 16 oct till 21 oct.
School trip

Wonā€™t be here this weekend.

1 Like

Hey, just wanted to say sorry for not getting much done with Lossoth7 recently. This and last week have been crazy school-work wise, and thatā€™s just compounded with other non-school related stresses. I do still intend to finish Lossoth7, however (hopefully Iā€™ll come back by the end of this week strong and able to do some long-term work again).

1 Like

Will be online a lot less or maybe not at all from the period of 27-oct till 9-nov. This is because i have got a test week coming up so i will be very busy whit IRL stuff mostly school and sports cause we have got a busy period coming up whit a lot of important matches and therefore a lot of training is required. Cya all later somewhere in november :slight_smile:

1 Like

My time off will be extended by one week because of more school stuff and social things (back 17 nov at best) :frowning:

Due to some personal things in my life, I will not be able to commit to this server for sometime. I hope to come back, but that wonā€™t be for a while.

Because of changes in my schedule and the fact that my test-week will end tommorow whit only one test on that day I will be able to get back onto the server and come online more consistently.

2 Likes

So, I think should explain why I havenā€™t been on much, because I havenā€™t lately come on. Basically the same problem as a couple of other people were having. My computer canā€™t handle modded minecraft. It takes (no exaggeration) about half an hour to load up and then I have to deal with 5 fps and huge lag spikes every time I place a block. I donā€™t know when I will realistically be able to afford another computer, but looking at it optimistically it will probably be another 2-4 years. Iā€™m really bummed, Tolkienā€™s universe and conquest reforged are huge passions of mine. You guys are some of the best builders Iā€™ve seen and definitely have the most well built version of middle earth I have ever seen . Thanks for letting me be a small part of your project. Maybe in the future I will be able to come back, but I canā€™t make any promises.

11 Likes

Mobile website wonā€™t let me properly hyperlink. Anyways, hereā€™s a cheap but sufficient build

2 Likes

Will be back in 2018.
Read lossoth1 thread to find out why.

Heading away for Christmas, will be back next Friday.

in two days im off for about 1,5 weeks. I`m visiting my family and friends during the christmas time and new year

So school is going to swamp me this semester (including writing a 20-30 page history research paperā€¦). On top of that, I will be rushing an honors organization and holding a position in my service fraternity, and somehow making time for my other friends at the same time. Needless to say that I will not be super active over the next couple of months.

Iā€™ll try to come on every now and again, but I probably wonā€™t get much done during those times. I currently plan to come back during the Summer to be super active again. Hope everything goes well, and I canā€™t wait to see what people get done over the following months.

2 Likes

Going to be out of the game for a while. I will not have internet for at least 10 minutes, if not a month, now that Iā€™m taking over the lease and will need a second source of income to have internet access. Will still be around on mobile.

1 Like

Will be away from pretty much now until monday.

Will be away from the 10th february to the 17th february