Mithlond (The Grey Havens)

I’d argue with less intact stone walls. Salt water, even in the air can cause stone to erode faster in terms of texture. Celhant was more broken down by plants, and had no salt water in the area to increase stone erosion.

https://forums.ardacraft.me/t/scumbag-fallen-and-other-memes/217/13?u=hearthseeker
1 Like

After a final, 13-hour build day, the city is finally complete.

It’s difficult to express how much of a milestone this is for us. It’s by the largest inhabited city we’re going to have on the server until we reach Gondor, and I’m humbled that you guys have put so much time, effort and passion into completing it.

It’s a stunning acheivement. Thank you to everyone who helped make the Grey Havens come to life!

I’m going to leave this thread open for a week, in case anyone wants to leave their parting thoughts.

7 Likes

Mithlond murdered my computer.

2 Likes

Actually, I do have some parting words. I’d like to Thank @Daktubalan who has been a wonderful friend and partner in making South Mithlond possible. We spent many nights trying to push as hard as we can to make South Mithlond as beautiful and up to par with what ArdaCraft stands for. I’ve been a proud co-leader.

To @hoppingharry

You’ve actually been rather fun to work with, no matter how much shit I give you. Not that you’re not still an annoying twat–but you and I put together some wonderful docks and your stubbornness on the palace produced a good product.

I’d like to thank @Benzathoth for taking over interiors, something I have always had absolutely no care to work on–but you still managed to get me working on them anyways.

I nominate @Kizaura for most useful slave.

Everyone, this has been great. And after I fix my computer, I’ll definitely want to see you all working as my underlings in Arnor. Annuminas, here we come!

3 Likes

The Mithlond PTSD may haunt me for the rest of my life. I hear the Ree’s every time I close me eyes.

Never forgettie

2 Likes

Remember the Farms. Never forget.

It was a pleasure working on it!

2 Likes

This was an awesome project, it looks beautiful now it’s finished. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

3 Likes