Lazhâr-Alâ

How’s this coming along?

Ruben is off till Friday and I couldn’t rlly do any progress since I have a test next week (I’m revising) but I’ll try be on at the weekend. Then from the 3rd of may till like the 15th I’ll be more free.(then my end of year exams)

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m kinda…umm… getting distracted. Been playing TATW (D&C) way too much when I’m not rivising (you could call it an ‘addiction’) so I’ll try be on more since it has caused my inactivity in the weekend and I need to do some progress

Let’s finish this quickly

1 Like

so i reduced the mining tunnels a lot , what about this style?

Looks good to me!

1 Like

Sorry I was not at all on today had lots of hw

Unfortunately for some reason my internet connection is real bad and when I connect to the server it loads like 1 chunk and then I disconnect… may not be able to do much progress till the 31st since then I should get a new internet. Or hopefully before idk

update: I fixed it somehow… now it lags less … so nvm that comment

If you ever wander through MineC and wonder what all the shit is doing near the entrance, it’s the shit of the bats - something @Oriol suggested. Irl it can even get this high:

3 Likes

I love shitting on people’s mines

4 Likes

Officially there is only the feast hall left to dig out (and plan) and also just the bathhouse, cesspits, some minor rooms, mansion, tombs and mining tunnels left to be completed in which I hope would be 2-3 weeks or less.

2 Likes

Depends if you finish those “minor rooms” any time soon

1 Like

@Fornad so creepy keeps bugging me of the use of weathered schist in the mine but me and Ruben are really using it more of a broken schist texture because of the darker texture. Idk have your say

I’d say the mine would look worse without it being used and another question : why isn’t it used on the mountains if its weathered? And also I already responded to the statement below:using it as a place block for when broken schist comes out (if it does)

I only gave my opinion and said that schist doesnt weather underground, cuz I had to remove it in mineE

Which is better ? (with or without weathered schist)

I know it looks better, I Just said schist doesnt weather underground, lol

@RubenPieterMark if you could stop useing weathered schist please. I have to remove it hall by hall because of a w/e bug​:weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

I’m having a motivation meltdown idk may be back in the weekend but idk