Lazhâr-Alâ

either way I’m removing them since they’re too old and wouldn’t last so ye

Is this style of housing ok? nearly finished street 2

Looks good to me. That ceiling is too flat in that last picture though, need to make it more curved else it would collapse.

yea ruining the tunnels is still wip

Another thing - this is a house in the entrance hall (the limestone is gonna be more ruined) is the style ok?

from my estimation there will be around 50 houses visible (the population before abandoning being 100-150) in the mine

removed some mining tunnels since they don’t have supports, they’d long be gone

All looks good.

planning in having some pillars /arches in the streets so it seems more plausible that the streets survived

1 Like

With the update the heavily weathered Arnor texture was removed, but it was like the second most used texture in our mine, after schist. Are there any plans on getting the heavily weathered bricks back? Otherwise maybe consider doing it, because I think it’s very essential for almost every ruined building. Rn I don’t really know what to use instead. With the conversion it became mossy stone bricks, which obivously wouldn’t grow in such deep mines without light and oxigen.

I had no way of coming up with a good CTM for it, and all of its purposes were fulfilled by mossy and cracked stone brick. The old CTM had moss on it, so it should not have been used in the mines anyways. It isn’t really essential to ruins, many have proven to have been able to build good (if not better) ruins without it. Use cracked stone brick instead or come up with a different mix.

Finished doing materials and planning for all left streets and there are about 14 houses planned . Could there be a build day for mineC so those can be finished?Preferably this week(at the weekend), and if I’m fast enough I can also finish planning and detailing one of the other halls so that can also be done at the bd

Sure - you’ll have to plan it all out first though, so that everyone knows what to do.

Ok, so I just write signs saying what to do and in what order right?

And post the plan on this thread, yes.

The build day will be this Saturday (15/04/17) at around 12:30 (England time)

Plan:

• I want to start with the yellow section (entrance hall) and finish that (3 houses/apartments and also detailing the pillars) (got some signs explaining the rules and other info there)

• then move on to the cyan section (“street” 1) which has 3 houses again

• then move onto the red section (“Street” 2) which once again has 3 houses

• then I want to move onto the brown section (Street 3) which has 8 houses and again some detailing needed.

• After that I want to move onto the blue section (Street 4) which has 6 houses and some detailing again.

• Lastly I want to get the purple section ( a large housing hall about 60% collapsed) finished but I firstly need to finish the basic things like columns and the ceiling before I can 100% put that on what I want finished for the build day.

I have marked everything else (I hope) ready for the Build day.
(Is this even what you meant by posting the plan? idk haven’t done it before)

2 Likes

Formatted your post. You need to post the date and time it’ll start before I can announce it in Discord.

2 Likes

This Saturday (15/04/17) at around 12:30 (England time)

1 Like

It was a great buildday; we managed to finish three streets, some corridors and made steady progress on three halls. Special thanks to Ryiw and Ytsen.

6 Likes