Going Away Thread

While this is pretty abrupt, I want to focus on academics/athletics for a while so I may not be as active on the server as much. However I will probably be on a good amount during vacations and such.

3 Likes

Going to be away from the 8th to the 23rd as I’m going to Arctic Finland for uni. Will try and get some inspiration for Lossoth while I’m there :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Take some pictures for us bby

1 Like

Won’t be here Friday-Sunday

I’ll also be gone this weekend, from today until Sunday afternoon.

Will be going to London for a week and the weekend of the 1st and 2nd of April i’ll be attending a convention in my hometown back in Belgium so i’ll be offline for a good week xD

1 Like

I’m going away again, this time until Friday, April 14. Feel free to work on my house in Dale in the meantime!

I won’t be around much until after the 13th of May due to exams and my dissertation deadline. @kingorrik will chair the meeting at the end of this month.

Good luck! Look forward to seeing progress when I’m back.

2 Likes

Same case with me; exams and coursework until 23rd May. Will still pop on from time to time

I’ll be on vacation probably without internet till Friday.

I am away (to Volendam) with the whole family from Saturday 29 April till Wednesday 3 May. That’s why I try to finish mineE this week, which is easy.

I will be very inactive until the 26th of May (I have end of year tests so I need to do revision). Hopefully by then I will have more Free time. I may not even be on until then I am afraid. Bye

Hi,
I’m just letting you know that I have been inactive now for (I think) over a month. However, I wanted to let you know that I am still intending to return but I have had to take absence whilst I complete the final part of my law degree.

Before I left I started a house in Dale which I shall complete upon my return at the end of May if it has not already been finished.

Regards
Liam

4 Likes

I’ll have to work from my exams for about a month, so I won’t be much on the server.

@Daktubalan: Could you answer to my comment about your house and the belltower in Dale, so I could finish it before starting revisions :slight_smile: ?

Uh lol. I don’t really care what you did to it lol. If Glov likes it. You gud. @Bombur8

1 Like

OK thanks :slight_smile: .

I will be mostly away from now until the 13th of June, and entirely away from the 13th to the 26th (planning and going on a hiking trip to Iceland). If you have any questions that you would ordinarily direct to me, please contact @kingorrik.

2 Likes

Will probably be gone till end of june due to my exams and integrated test.

I will be gone for the next couple weeks, my family is moving and I need some time to help them with the move.

1 Like

I will be away for 8 days! Cya guys & Happy building!

4 Likes