Dwarven settlements in the Southern Ered Luin

Alright people, this coming Sunday the 16th there will be a new Dwarven build day at Mine1.
The main focus will be interiors ofcourse, if we get all those done arround the main hall, i’ll open up the cave, which is a really cool little area.
I’ll also have a few exteriors for those who might want to do them.

1 Like

I’ve decided to have every available interior open for building, not just the entrance hall anymore, so you guys can get some more variation.
If you wanna build an exterior in the new hall then keep in mind that the interior comes with it, unless you can directly get someone else to do it. I’ll make sure that there are a few signs with instructions, tho ofcourse you could just look at the examples in the hall.
Also Soap887 decided to open up mining tunnels for those who would like to work on them, they will be marked out in sections.

2 Likes

Lads and ladies, the build day is now beginning. Please keep your hands inside the ride at all times until we come to a complete stop.
So, as Guan said in the last post, basically everything in mine1 is open. There are interiors open in the first hall, the latest house hall and the cavern, as well as exteriors open in the house hall. There are also mining tunnels open, so you can do that too. Make sure to look at the guides outside the mine and look at other builds inside the mine for reference.

2 Likes

Alright guys, Fornad and i decided to make Mine2 an abandoned settlement. Due to lore reasons, and it would be quicker and easier to finish building before Forlond.

4 Likes

@TedTomstone

Almost forgot to post this…
Alrighty guys, Sunday will be a new build day, this time we’re going for the street in front of the bath house!

1 Like

@TedTomstone @Grarr

I’d like an update on Mine2, and it’s progress, which there has been a lack of in the last two weeks at least.
In like a week or so i might assign a new project leader to Mine2 if one of you don’t show up or give me an update.

Just wanted to let you guys know.
For the potentional new leader, if anyone is interested, contact me on either the forums, discord, or steam.

So about the build day that happened today, centred on the professions street in mine1: quite a good result, I think.
From a street that had almost nothing on it, it’s been filled up rather well. With 10 buildings finished, the potters, patrollers, tax collectors, carpenters, masons, tobacco house, library, glass blowers, coopers and weavers, 7 buildings started, the herbalists, smiths, ropemakers, furriers, chandlers, bowyers and post office, of a total 24 buildings only 7 remain, the cartographers, cartwrights, tailors, barbers, artists, shoemakers and dyers. The corridors between the street and the social hall were also finished. I’m happy with all of that. In total, there are now 76 interiors in all of mine1, and 37 of them are done, with more to come.

4 Likes

1 Like

I think there really should be quite a lot if leatherworkers as well, since most of their cloths were made of it.

BREAKING NEWS: Wanted fugitives Guan and Soap organise yet another Dwarven Build Day™. These coke-fiends have told authorities that the professions street will be worked on until finished and then on to the First Hall to finally finish those houses (Jesus Christ please that wavy stream is in my nightmares).
They have announced that this Dwarven Build Day™ will take place this Sunday, tomorrow, throughout the entire day, and they show no sign of stopping these abhorrent and detestable acts. What will they think of next.

6 Likes

The Dwarven Build Day™ is today. Everything you need to know is in the last post. There are only three empty plots and five in-progress plots on the professions street, meaning if we get those done quickly, we can move on to the First Hall and do some house interiors, which I know you all love so much judging by the fact that there are only three left. After that, there are still thirteen houses not started in the cavern as well as the mining tunnels. Come one come all.
@TVLKAS, if by leatherworkers you mean tanners, then that would more likely be in the forest outside due to them smelling so much. If you mean other things that use leather, then we have everything that covers that, I think. Anything else can be put in the forest alongside the tanners.
In any case, get on you cucklords.

2 Likes

Another build day people! Sunday the 18th.

Exteriors and interiors, or you can choose either one if you don’t like one or the other. It’s gonna be completing the main street, and starting on another street with regular housing, mostly a mix of low/middle class.

2 Likes

Alrighty time to start building!

mine1 is now called Bizar-Filatin
mine2 is now called Khalath-Giri
mine3 is now called Thafar-Damith

Thanks to @Maelan21 - think you could come up with a few more for future ones?

3 Likes

If you ask me nicely… :relieved:

And what about Mine 4 :stuck_out_tongue: ?

I didn’t think any of the names Maelan came up with really fit, since it’s just a small mine and not much else.

I can try to find a name for that mine too. Just give me some time :wink:

It’s a mine that litterally just got started by the Dwarves, i doubt they would need to name it yet.