Community Meetings

Fornad will supposedly be back for it, it will be 9pm UTC, 10pm BST.

https://soundcloud.com/freshmilkymilk/ardacraft-meeting-6252016/s-1FqGe
Was editing some stuff and pressing my talk key, sorry about the clicks in the background.

2 Likes

There will be a meeting on Sunday 28th August at 9pm UTC. It is hosted on teamspeak, and we usually all gather in Bag End for those of you who are new to the server. If you cant make it it is recorded, and it is suggested you listen to it at a later date.

1 Like

Reminder that the meeting is today

1 Like
3 Likes

^ back in June

Texturing basically works the same as it does for vanilla paintings, but post in that thread if anything’s not clear

2 Likes

There will be a meeting on Saturday the 24th of September at 9pm UTC.

I’ll schedule an event on the Steam group and post in the Discord announcements channel closer to the time.

3 Likes

Reminder that the meeting is tonight at 9pm UTC.

1 Like

My mic is really quiet, sorry bout’ that.

5 Likes

There is no meeting this weekend (30/10/16) as Fornad is away, so the meeting shall instead take place on the 6/11/16 at 9pm UTC. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html for those of you who still have a problem with time zones.

2 Likes

Reminder that the meeting is today at 9pm UTC. See you all there!

1 Like

Hello! Im new here. I would love to be at the meetings but i dont rly know what time it is for me i live in the netherlands so… If i could get answer on that i could help improve the server! Im currently exploring the path from bag end to erebor to give u guys some tips. If the meetings are after 5 pm for me it would kinda be impossible to be there but i still hope to help u guys alot!

They are always after 5 pm, when there is a meeting they will be announced here and on the discord.

We’re having a community meeting on New Years Day, 9pm UTC, join on our discord and server to be there!

1 Like
3 Likes

There’s a meeting tomorrow at 9pm UTC, join to have your input in the community!

2 Likes

That god damn laugh

We’ll be having the February meeting on Sunday (today) at 9pm UTC.