Annúminas

Everyone, I am pleased to say that all the public areas of Annuminas have officially been completed as of today (thank fucking Christ). This means that I will no longer call on any of you to do ruins and you can all go back to your daily lives of getting screeched at by King. Thanks to everyone that helped at some point or other!

17 Likes

After a ballache of a time trudging through the shit that is this horrible city, I can finally say, with relief, joy, and a desire to die, that Annuminas is officially completed!

I would like to sincerely thank everyone who helped out, specifically Hearth and Whee who put in the most effort in helping out, especially in the last days with the palace as a whole.

I shall now take a break from building anything even vaguely related to ruins until the new year where I shall return to Athradamen to complete my work up there. Even though this took longer than we estimated, it still took less than half the time MCME took to make their mound of shit, so good memes there.

Finally, any post-completion suggestions will be ignored indescriminately. Fuck off all of you.

Thanks again to everyone.

16 Likes