Yppeton

Player name(s) : MicahVanderman and Ytsen

Player rank : Overseer

Private or Public : Public

Location name : Folde Hillfort (/warp fhf)

Lore: Unfinished Tales, “Cirion and Eorl and the Friendship of Gondor and Rohan” Folde

Overhead plan: Rough and very basic idea of the settlement outside the Hillfort.

The hillfort itself has already been completed for the most part, however the adjacent settlement has been planned to fill the 125 population mark of the hillfort. The size of the settlement is smaller than the average village but larger than the Harrowdale hamlets. Surrounding buildings will also be planned around the area additionally to the houses planned above.

In-game guide: The hillfort is under Style 1, see the Folde thread for concepts.

Reference imagery:

11 Likes

Because there is very little to do in Rohan at the moment I have opened this to the public.

In the image below, shown in red, are the locations of houses that are open and in varying stages of completion.

If a house in circled in black in this image it is not open because it is either going to be removed or I haven’t decided on a purpose for it yet. Also note that the lower level of the hillfort is closed.

All houses that have been marked in the image above are marked similarly in game.

5 Likes

The second section of FHF is open now (yay), it includes 2 longhouses and a meadhall amidst plenty of other filthy peasants.

Much like the last post the area in red is the newly opened bit.

10 Likes

This was probably mentioned in the meeting but Whe and I plan to rework some of the area around the hillfort to look more how we intended. I will be more specific when both whe and I have more time.

2 Likes

There will be a build day here this Sunday at 2PM UTC led by @Ytsen - he’s looking to make teams of three to finish each POL.

We aim to finish this project on the day, so please turn up and help!

7 Likes

Is this done?

1 Like

It is, though some of the surrounding houses outside the village could do with a slight revamp

1 Like