Yantaorna

alright will do. I will also add in a couple farm buildings farther south.

1 Like

All seems good to me then, accepted!

1 Like

Ok, I am only just beginning, I have the town mapped out, I have only one house complete, right now I am working on the market area.

Could try hosting a build day soon maybe? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I will think about it, I am incredibly busy right now. My family is moving in a week or so, so I canā€™t really give too much time to minecraft atm.

One of the houses youā€™ve built feels almost hobbit-sized. I would make almost all of the layouts larger. Use the size of the houses in Numenetsir as a reference.

1 Like

Alright would you like me to change that house?

Yeah, probably for the best

did you want me to change the one next to the river or next to the market.

Edit:
Actually now that I think about it, I will make the one by the river larger. the one by the market is a butcher shop owned by the house on the river. the shop would presumably be smaller than the house owned by that family.

A leather tanner should not be inside the village itself i think, but some distance away from it. As far as i remember we did this with Archet aswell since it would smell way too bad to be inside of the village.

Sure, there is a lot of farmland surrounding the village. I can move it southwest somewhat removed from the village.

2 Likes

Update:

Two buildings complete:
House
Butcher
(the market is also complete)

Two buildings in progress:
Skinner
Furrier

Other:
The tannery has been moved a ways from the village to the south and a little west.

2 Likes

Yantaorna looks really good so far. The town looks and feels elven. My only comment is that there are things seemignly hanging from the roof. The jungle planks balustrade and pillar that hang on every corner of the houses are a bit weird. My suggestion is to have the pillars stand on the ground and support the roof this way.

1 Like

Hello, hereā€™s another update:
Two more house have been complete and the market is now finished
One middle class house is in progress and the mansion is in progress as well
Also an apiary has been added and some terraced gardens on the banks of the river.

I would also like to lead a build day this Saturday. On my own Yantaorna is going to take about another two months and I would like to finish it as soon as possible. If you are fine with this @Fornad I will spend this week preparing for it. hopefully I can have it open to work on by Friday (I live on the west coast of America, about a ten hour time difference from most Europeans) so that Europeans donā€™t have to wait for me to be awake to start working on Saturday. So yeah, let me know if this is a good idea and whether it can be done or not. Thanks
Edit: There will be a build day on Saturday for Yantaorna. be sure to hop on if you can.

2 Likes

Build day tomorrow! help out if you can.
Yantaorna will be opened to everyone tomorrow so you guys can get on and start working on some of the basic stuff before the build day officially starts. Iā€™m doing this cause I wonā€™t be on till 1:00 pm utc which is 6:00 am for me. Cya then!
Edit:
Yantaorna is officially open!

1 Like

Update:
was a successful build day, thanks to everyone who was able to make it!

In Progress:
two houses
saw mill
bawyer and fletcher
gardens next to river
apiary
sculptorā€™s house

Completed:
the bridge was completed today thanks to @wheellee and @kingorrik
two houses
the mansion is done!

Remember, Yantaorna is still open to all builders. fell free to come on and help out.

6 Likes

Update:
Yantaorna is close to being finished, thanks to a lot of help from @Lindalher, @Skaj, and @Fronacen. Here is a summary of what still needs to be done:
The apiary has to be finished and I am going to be re-doing the artisanā€™s house. there are also two storage barns that can be found in the farmland that have not been built yet. there is also a small garden around the gazebo that needs to be built and terraced gardens behind the mansion.
Other than that there are roads, paths and a lot of farm field walls that need to be finished.
Two requests, when a builder + or higher has time could the spawn point be moved from where it currently is? (fifty feet in the air) I have marked where I want it to be, on the bridge. also I have put up a few signs saying where I would like trees or small thickets. It would be greatly appreciated if a builder + could help out with those too.
Thanks everyone!

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure I changed the warp point yesterday. Might not have worked though.

I checked, and it works. Thanks!

1 Like

Yantaorna is almost done. There are two barns that need to be completed, some farm field walls and some gardens behind the mansion left and then weā€™re done!

3 Likes