Westfold Homestead 15

Player name(s): Lawxo

Player rank: Builder+

Private or Public: Private
Location name: Westfold Homestead 15
Lore: basic Rohan homestead with a population of around 20 people.
Overhead plan: (will be available in a few minutes)

In-game guide:

Red: Barn, stables
Blue: Housing
Light green: Tall hay
Pink: Entrance Gate
Dark green: space for vegetables, orchard, etc.
The rest of the space will be filled with various other small buidlings (chicken coop, kennels, etc.)

Concepts: I made several concepts of the same house with different materials as i’m still not sure i’m allowed to use sandstone. Idk which one you prefer.

(I will make this building bigger to fit the 20 people)(interior)

(Barn, made several concept for this too, Ben I believe you know where they are if not just ask me)
Terrain: I will probably slightly elevate the main half to make it more imposing.

Reference Imagery: All completed homesteads as well as Glov’s village will be used as inspiration.

Timeframe: A month to a month and a half. (The project won’t be started until next week)

8 Likes

Accepted

3 Likes

Hey Ben, I was wondering if this homestead could have a speciality in making cider as I want to make a rather big orchard seing there’s plenty of space for it.

Also I’m going to have to extend the timeframe for 2 reasons:
1- Honestly I underestimated the time it would take me to complete this project with my slow pace of building. I will make sure this kind of mistake never happens again.
2- The new update with the multiple problems it brought with it made me loose a lot of time. (I still don’t have acces to everything that comes with builder+: W/E, etc.)
I will therefore add an additional month to the current timeframe.

2 Likes

I think I am ready to call this project done!
One thing: I haven’t built any roads leading to the fields and pastures as I’m not sure how that should be handled.
Let me know if something needs to be changed

5 Likes

I gave your bread oven a chimney and removed a barrel of potatoes. Great work overall. Accepted!

3 Likes