Vote_no Builder Application: REJECTED

Player name: vote_no

How did you find out about us: Through searching on the internet and youtube

How old are you?: 17

Where are you from?: Australia

**Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes I understand

Why do you want to help with this project?: Because I love LOTR and want to make Tolkien’s world exist in minecraft

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have read all of the LOTR multiple times, I have read the hobbit, the Silmarillion and the children of Hurin.

Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/5foYg

Plot ID: -1:-6

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: good at medieval style building

Other relevant skills: Editing films.

My friend, we will voraciously work with someone who has a passion for building. But when you asked me what you needed to do to become builder earlier, one specific thing I laid out was to really dig into our styles and find out how we build and what we are currently building.

I am sure creativity will be appreciated as you are trusted more with being a builder and can generate new styles for our builds, but the builder application is not where you do that. We aren’t looking for mindless copycats, but at the early stage where we consider you for builder or apprentice; where we train potential builders, it’s vital you copy our builds. So that one day when you go to build your own project, people will be learning from you. You’ll have new guys copying you once you get gud. This no gud.

2 Likes

eeeeghh :S

Vote no

7 Likes