Tirannui

I followed Kem’s style of roofs, i still have to do the wooden accents on the top of the roofs. Just like in the concepts.

In places you had the chance to do different curves other than the regular hump-style bree had. I mean all I’m saying is variation allows something to look better aesthetically.

I will go around and change it up :slight_smile:

I’m going to put my opinion out and say I don’t think that there should be any abandoned houses in the small settlements, I feel like if some elves decided it was time to leave they would all go as a village together rather than just one family at a time.

3 Likes

I think that instead of that, one of the villages should be abandoned all together. And a little overgrown, but not ruined yet.

I think that this settlement’s farmland needs to be bigger if it’s a viable economic or just sustainable source of food.

1 Like

Agreed, I’ve placed markers to the northeast of the town showing where the fields should extend to. @_Brunokuz, please consult @Benzathoth on how these fields should look.

My other concern with the town currently is the roofs. I think that the design bears too much resemblance to stuff in Bree-land. Take a look at the way they’re done in Barad Ethir and copy that style.

1 Like

Taken account of the feedback, still have to do detailing for a lot of roofs.
Will expend the farmlands after the inner parts are done c:

Went back and built some more on Tirannui some days ago and i noticed one of the houses was just completely removed, no signs, no warning, nothing. It would be nice if someone could tell me who deleted it and why it had to be deleted, thanks.

Was that the abandoned house? It had signs above it saying it was going to be removed for quite a while.

2 Likes

I put a sign where it said i was gonna make it not-abondoned :stuck_out_tongue: didn’t say it had to be removed. Like, i don’t have problems with it being gone but i would’ve liked to know who did it or something like that.

1 Like

The project seems to have ground to a halt. I suggest you look at what Glaridon has done with Barad Ethir’s farmland and try to imitate it.

Ya, i’ve not been active recently due to school starting again, it’s my last year in high school and i have my GIP so it’ll be very busy.
I also lost the motivation to build on minecraft in general but am planning to get back to it as soon as i can.

I’m in my final year of university and still have time for the server.

To be blunt, I’m not interested in excuses. I just want to know whether or not you’re going to commit to and finish this project in a reasonable timeframe. You’ve done this before (Combe) and it’s pretty inconsiderate to just abandon a project you’ve made a commitment to halfway through without making arrangements for someone to finish it in your place. It means that I (and others) have to do your work for you.

4 Likes

As i said earlier, i’m trying to come back to it as soon as i can, next 2 weeks will be less busy for me and after that i have a break of a week so i’ll try and do as much as i can in those weeks.

I’ll also log on in the next few days to put some more info for the houses that need building/guidelines etc so that other people can build on it.

This weekend i had to play an extra at the opening of a Roman museum, and tomorrow i have to do a screentest for an upcoming tv-series.
The last few weeks have been really hectic but again, i’ll try and stop by as soon as i have the time.

1 Like

@Glaridon is now the co-leader of this project.

2 Likes

Forgot to post - this was completed a couple of days ago. Well done to @Glaridon and @_Brunokuz!

3 Likes