Special Aupps: Building Application: REJECTED

Player name: Special Aupps(website) big ideas 16 ( Minecraft)

**How did you find out about us
I found you on dukon Red 1s YouTube channel

How old are you?: 16to19

Where are you from?: USA

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?:

No

Why do you want to help with this project?:

So I can help construct the places and things in middle earth

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: currently reading lord of the rings I’m at the end of the first novel/book and I saw all 3 movies of lord of the rings and saw all 3 of the hobbit movies

Portfolio: a city called frost helm on my PS4

[- Only include original work, which you alone have worked on.]
[- Your portfolio must contain shots of at least one build made in the ArdaCraft modpack and resource pack (these should be built on the ArdaCraft plots server - type /warp plots in-game). It is preferable that this build is related to builds being created on the main server at the time of your application.]
[- You may include other builds made outside of our modpack and resource pack.]
[- Please look at successful applications in order to get an idea of what is expected in the portfolio.]

Plot ID: [This appears on the bottom of your screen when you enter your plot]

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?:

Ok at red stone but I’m very good at interiors and details and circle towers

Other relevant skills: basic coding but good at architecture

additional questions:

Yes I haven’t been on the server yet but I will be on today in a few hours after I create this my username is bigideas 16

You have not looked around the server, or even used our modpack. Rejected.

1 Like

I will later today

I just started to fill this out I will finish the application when I get on the server