Restoration to builder: Ha_Det (former GBG SWE): ACCEPTED

Player name: Ha_Det

How long have you been a member of this project?: Joined in October 2016

How old are you?: 19

Where are you from?: Luleå, Sweden

Are you in our Discord?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: I’ve had Minecraft since Alpha 1.6.6, played it on and off. What really caught me was building. Took a break from the game and has since started studying Civil engineering architecture. Was considering ways for me to spend my free time inbetween studying and came to the conclusion that Minecraft isn’t all that bad of an idea. Went on to youtube to look up whats up and found a Video about this server. Was absolutely amazed, downloaded the client and went straight onto the server. I want to contribute to this project when ever I get some time over on my days. I think the fantasy element will be a nice contrast from my studies and yet relevant.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?:
Watched all the movies
Listened to the audio book for The Hobbit

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I used to be very comfortable with voxelbrush and worldedit. I would say I’m a decent builder in general, give me some time and critique and I’ll learn.

Portfolio:

Other relevant skills: Voxelsniper, worldedit, Photoshop

1 Like

Exterior looks good but You need to show also interior. Tho follow the dwarven guide a bit more. :slight_smile:

Seen the plot, interior is well up to standards, and since this guy’s an old builder who i used to work with on Bizar-Filatin, i think he could be accepted and welcomed back into the team.

1 Like

Accepted then! Wb