Recurring habit, editing stuff without asking.

Hey

Since I’ve been a little bit more active lately, I’ll make a post about something that is quite annoying as fuck. :smiling_imp:
I’m not blaming any individuals just to make sure. This “habit” has been going on for a long time, by many. I was also annoyed about this in the past, but too lazy to do anything about it. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

While building a house in MT, I’ve noticed at least a couple of people doing edits on my house, who aren’t project leads. I have no problems with being told that my house sucks, or that this or that needs to change. Wheellee made a lot of signs pointing out things I should fix, this is a great way to do it. Better to fix things yourself, so you don’t make the same mistake in the future.

And now I’ll rant about a few apples. I placed a few apples on the table, then someone removed the apples who weren’t the project leads. I placed the apples back on the table, just to say fuck you! :sweat_smile: And when I logged in today, the apples were gone. “Apples are supposed to be round, not squares” maybe someone thought… If apples are absent from Gondor, please let me know. Edits that are just about preference can be quite annoying, especially by not saying a word.

I fully agree that project leads have EVERY RIGHT to edit whatever they want. But now I can’t distinguish between what was done by the leads or what was done by someone else. That could/is potentially be a problem.

Maybe this could be solved by not editing someone else’s build without asking, or place a sign with suggestions. Or or or, please let me know if I am the only one who has problems with this, that could also be the case.

Thanks for reading.

11 Likes

There’s probably just a stray horse in Minas Tirith that keeps eating your apples.

3 Likes