Rávanima

That is right, I would like to continue this project. But first I want to finish updating Celhant with the new blocks. So if somebody else wants to work on Rávanima that is fine for me.

3 Likes

I have updated Celhant now. So I will start working on Ravanima.

4 Likes

The last week I have made a lot of progress together with @Kizaura, @creepyboy666 and @Whickery_Dickens.
There are only one house, a few roads and small details left. The road has been moved closer to the village, so the old road also needs to be removed.

2 Likes

The village is nearly completed, currently I am working on the last interior. Here are some screenshots :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Checked and complete, well done to both Eldiar and VVinter!

2 Likes

@Ahorn Was flying around the server, and came across this settlement, and then told the rest of us to come and have a look. I am not sure who checked this village/ hamlet, but christ it is awful in some areas, the interiors are dreadful, and there are some very questionable designs on the exteriors of the houses. Myself and @Oriol both agree that this place needs a redo, and so are looking for someone to take over this village, and redo it to our standards, please message myself or @Oriol if this interests you.

Some juicy server highlights

3 Likes

I am sorry that not everything here is good. I thought I got enough people to check it. Anyway feel free change or redo these things. I have not been much online recently, maybe I will have some time to see what I can do.

It doesn’t seem likely that anyone else will fix it, so this would be much appreciated. Please get in contact with @kingorrik and @Oriol to go over the specific issues.

Looking at what Kingorrik is saying it will be quite a lot of work. So I think it would be better and faster to have someone who is actually active on the server work on it. Past half year I have been increasingly less online and building. I really should post something on the Going Away Thread soon…

its really not that much work. The interiors aren’t great but they hardly need much work. And the exterior stuff is only touch ups on the designs that I showed in the pictures. Would be an hour of solid work max

1 Like

Oh, that doesn’t sound so bad. I will see when I can fix it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes