Missing Blocks

This is a general support ticket template.
Please fill in as much detail as possible.

Before Posting:

Java 8 is required to run our modpack. Not having it will cause you to crash on launch.
Mac OS, Windows, and Linux users can download the Java 8 installer for their system from here.

what operating system are you using?: windows
how did you install the modpack?: ConquestReforged Launcher| ArdaCraft Launcher | installer | manual
have you installed Java 8?: yes
when does the problem happen?: in-game

logs/crash-report:
problem: Blocks not loading
describe your problem in detail here I spent a good year building this amazing world and then took a little time off, now when I try and open it things are missing or off. I have been able to open in with the Ardacraft Legacy pack 1.7.10 but the glowstone is lime green (yuck) when I try and open it under any other launcher half the walls to my buildings are gone. I need help updating this world without the blocks disappearing. This world has become my stress reliever after long days at work and I just want to continue.

Glowstone being green is just the resourcepack - either don’t use it or edit the texture inside it (google how to do this).
We dropped 1.7.10 about 2 years ago, and don’t really support use outside of the ardacraft server anyway.

1 Like