Landscaper+ Application: olaf16

Hi i am already a builder on Ardacraft but would like to do a bit of landscaping besides building, so i don’t want to lose my builder rank because i want to focus myself a bit more on building.
Player name: olaf16

How did you find out about us?: a few years ago in dukonreds channel

How old are you?: 18

Where are you from?: The netherlands

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer?: yeah already do.

Why do you want to help with this project?: Can read that in my builder app

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: Also i mye builder app.

Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/fyfabje

Scene 1: My first build was inspired at the Waddenzee in the Netherlands, it i is a sea where big parts fall dry with low tide. I also added a bit of the dunnes that are found on the waddeneilanden, if you want to see what veg i used and why you can see that besides the plot.

Scene 2: My second sene was based on the heither find on the sandgrounds of the netherlands. Those landscapes did arise bye the grazing of the sheep so the nutrients that most plants need became rare(also because it is on sandground) so calluna vulgaris (the purple plant) started to grow there. Often there are some spruce or oaks tree left in the area so desided to include one to make it a bit more intersting

Scene 3: My last sene is based on a glacier ( Cirque glaciers) that are often find in the alphes they are found really high and are often quite small,besides that i make it look like it is melting away because mots glacier are melting away atm in the alphes. I deside to make use of granite and stone (replacement of limestone) because that are stones found most often in the aphes. Besides that i added a moraines and a i also added dirty ice at the bottom because a lot rubble is pushed down( in fact also a moriane)

Plot ID: -35:28

Are there any types of landscapes you are particuarly interested in building? For example, coasts, forests, mountains, etc.: I don’t know yet but i always liked to work with water, marshes or forest more because i don’t have to do as much rearch for that, becaus i know more about it.

Other relevant skills: can build a little bit.

sorry for my english i can’t write really good (got dysleksia) and i don’t want to lose builder rank.

4 Likes

Saw the pictures on discord. Good enough for now. Congratulations with landscaper, get an overseer to promote you! If you want a chance to work on stuff, tomorrow at uh, 3-4 PM UTC myself and a few landscapers are going to be doing some shit in the Westemnet region, if you want to join us.

5 Likes

7 Likes