JJay Builder Application: REJECTED

Player name: JJay/JJ/Jack

How did you find out about us?: Through the WEB!

How old are you?:14

Where are you from?: Uk
**Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?:**Yeah

Why do you want to help with this project?:Because i love helping in these community build project, I’m a wc builder :wink:

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: Every book every film, went out of my way to buy some books related to artwork and history around this time

Portfolio: Player name : Jack/JJ

How long have you been a member of this project? : Joined in, IDK TBH But a little bit of time

Why do you want to help with this project? : I have worked on WC for almost a year now but have always loved the blocks and detailing that comes with the textures of conquest and I love LOTR!

Plot ID: 45:-28?

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?:I like folde!!

Other relevant skills:I’m a pretty decent builder with specific detailing with past wc knowledge so I guess I’m somewhat experienced

My build! : https://imgur.com/a/gJFG5fT

1 Like

Hello, and thanks for applying!

Your Rohan build could use a little work, but you’ve got the basics down. Could make use of a bit more decoration such as a table, bucket, barrel, something hanging from the ceiling from a rope. Also add some more floor decoration, hay and maybe a sheep skin. Other than that, I’m happy to accept it, and I’ll lead you through some larger Rohan builds later.

After you’ve added what i wrote above, I’d like you to try a Tharbad ruin. A 30x30 area will do. A step-by-step guide can be found at /warp Tharbad.

1 Like

Rejected for inactivity

1 Like