Itzskitzo builder application: REJECTED

Player name: itzskitzo

How did you find out about us:well I am a huge fan of tolkien and wanted to see if there is a minecraft server dedicated to middle earth and so I figured why not join and help with this breathtaking project.

How old are you?: I am 16 years old

Where are you from?: Im from the United Kingdom

Are you in our Discord?: Yes I am

Why do you want to help with this project?:I really want to help with bringing tolkiens vision into minecraft for evrybody to enjoy.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: Watched all the films extended editions also read all the books.

Portfolio: https://gyazo.com/6c35a105f302c2021e94d03ab04f848a you might think that I got this Image of google but no it is my in game screenshot.

Plot ID: z = 124 x = 371 y = 73

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?:Im quite good with builds including stone also some elven styles.

Other relevant skills: I have good knowledge on the lord of the rings lore.

Right, while I won’t write you off immediately because I believe you have potential for being able to build shape and structure fairly well; I do note a few things you’ll need:

1. Multiple angles and shots of your structures.
  2. Screenshots of interiors.
  3. A style we’re currently building.
  4. While I have heard that you were attempting a dwarven style for lodgings outside the mountains, I think I can give you some better examples:

Something like the screenshot above, while not a full lodging, gives you kind of a style to shoot for when building dwarf lodgings outside the mountains. I would challenge you to look around some of the elven settlements in Forlindon, you can find them north of warps such as /warp Forlond, you can also look at dwarf settlements such as /warp mined, /warp bizar, as they are the styles we need most right now. If you can show competence in those, I think you’ll do fine.

7 Likes

Can we have an update on your application?

No Updates, rejected.