ImFlare's build application ACCEPTED

Player name: ImFlareYT

How long have you been a member of this project?: almost 3 days but some other builds on my portfolio i’ve build a while ago and could’ve been around 2 weeks of work.

How old are you?: 17 years and counting

Where are you from?: I’m from the land of giants also called: The Netherlands

Are you in our Discord?: Yes I am

Why do you want to help with this project?: Because I’ve been a huge fan of Minecraft since I was a kid and I’ve especially been a fan of building. Being able to help with huge projects which can give people inspiration is the best feeling ever! I also love the server so far, and would love to be involved.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have not ever read the books but I’ve seen almost all films made. (If need be I can start reading)

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/xn5QT

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I can have some difficulties building at an angle, planning is also not my strong side. There are not many styles I find difficult but if I had to choose I would think I’m not the best at Oriental.

Other relevant skills: Not really relevant but some people think I’m a good singer :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This looks good ImFlareYT. Accepted, welcome to the team! : )

2 Likes