Ihax4uv2 Builder Application: REJECTED

Player name: Ihax4uv2

How did you find out about us: i found the server from a post on planet minecraft

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from?: U.K

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: yes i understand all of these 100%

Why do you want to help with this project?: i just want to help because im a huge fan of the idea of building
middle earth in minecraft and want to do my part and hopefully help as much as possible cant wait till the server is 100% complete

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: The Lord of the rings (Read) , The hobbit (Read), The fellowship of the ring (Read), The return of the king (Read)

Portfolio:
https://imgur.com/7WWfOhY

https://imgur.com/7XRABYe

Plot ID: 28:27

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: i mainly try to go for more medieval builds like blacksmith houses ect and also fantasy which i have some of at my plot

Other relevant skills: none

“Your portfolio must contain shots of at least one build made in the ArdaCraft modpack and resource pack (these should be built on the ArdaCraft plots server - type /warp plots in-game). It is preferable that this build is related to builds being created on the main server at the time of your application.”

Please try to make a Lothlorien House, a Thorin’s Halls House or a Beorning House and upload the pics to your imgur. I also notice that you haven’t got connected textures working. Make sure you have the AC overlay at the top of the resource packs menu and check the ‘connected textures’ option in the video settings to on.

2 Likes

If you are unable to read the very clearly written application template, as well as the signs at /warp plots which state the same thing, or even to look at successful applications to see what you need to do, then you are not suitable for Builder rank. Rejected

2 Likes