Harad Inspiration and Concepts

More potential Far Harad inspiration(Great zimbabwe reconsturctions)

2 Likes

grafik

Tata Somba – Traditional Fortress in Northern Benin

6 Likes

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ffy_F4LxWjWiRYDqwv18Alrlkcosu0Vt_9qoCFxNjVA/edit

The Haradrim conlore for THE LAST DAYS OF THE THIRD AGE mod for Mount and Blade.

1 Like
2 Likes

6 Likes

Mali

3 Likes

Kasbah of Sfax, Tunisia.

4 Likes

5 Likes

More traditional architecture from Mali

1 Like

Maybe evidence of past fighting with Gondor in Near Harad and around South Gondor.

Along the Nile

7 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes

Idk if anyone has put this in, but, I think that the Mesa Verde place in Colorado would be interesting as a kind of inspiration or something for very rural or desolate Harad

2 Likes

Probably have already seen something like this but, having been learning about ancient Mesopotamia again at school I noticed that these types of buildings could possibly be good for small homesteads or even maybe in a more desert like town/city. Personally I really like the 2nd one with the irrigation and everything since obviously water would be scarce, I will try to build concept in fbumbar for rn mostly for fun.

4 Likes

3 Likes

More inspo again, this time from Chaco canyon, this stuffs from the Aztec people in Mexico I thought it was interesting and I might start messing around with some strategies with this

1 Like