Fronacen Build Application: ACCEPTED

Player name: Fronacen

How did you find out about us: Dukonred1’s Youtube Channel

How old are you?: 19

Where are you from?: Missouri, USA

Are you in our Discord?: Yes: Fronacen

Why do you want to help with this project?: I love the world of Lord of the Rings, and I have enjoyed watching this server grow since I found it around March 2017. I also personally want to say that I helped with the development of the server, even if I only add a house here and there. Not to mention, I feel like working on this server will help me become ever better of a builder.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I’ve only read the Hobbit and watched the first 2 movies in the Hobbit Trillogy. I’ve never had the time to sit down and properly read the Lord of the Rings nor watch any of the movies. However, I have researched a lot of information about LOTR through online data-bases.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/1r0ag

Plot ID: (7:-1)

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I don’t necessarily have a building type I excel at, but I’m pretty good with looking at examples of finished products and then basing other builds with them. For example, the Elven house I built for this application, I ran around Forlindon and examined the concept screenshots for Forlond before and as I was building it. Because of that, I feel like I’ll be flexible during different stages of the server’s life.

Other relevant skills: Not that I can think of.

This looks great, accepted!