Folde Quarry

Folde Quarry
Player name(s): Creepy

Player rank: B+

Private or Public: Private

Location name: Folde quarry

Lore: nothing ever mentioned in the books. This quarry just supplies the fold, e.g foundations or other stuff such as defensive buildings

Overhead plan:

In-game guide: first ill lay it out, then ill ask few peoples opinion before i proceed

Terrain: the path connecting the Quarry to the main road will be touched a Little, the camp site will be touched and ill Just make the rest look fancy.

Reference Imagery: all the other quarries that are done in Rohan so far.

1.5/2 weeks

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it make more sense to have your storage downhill, in all cases. Same for overseeing. It is much easier to supervise a steep slope from below. I guess one would merely store tools uphill, if any.

3 Likes

Could be, thanks for your opinion, this is just to give an idea, ill bear yours in mind

1 Like

The blue road needs to be less steep and the red quarry lines need to be a bit straighter and not follow every little bump in the mountain.

Would also be cool to see some nice cranes and pully systems somewhere.

2 Likes

Sure ill be doing that, this layout just helps me and ill not be replicating it exact ingame. I shall see to the cranes, thanks

1 Like

Could a leader of the folde or an overseer please respond?

1 Like

respond to what?

Accept or reject this project

1 Like

Yeah go for it. Just please please please make sure that it all makes sense and that it actually would be able to function like a real quarry.

7 Likes

Update: The quarry itself is finished, the camp will be finished within the next few days.