Example Builder Application: Freshmilkymilk

This is an example application.

Player name: Freshmilkymilk

How long have you been a member of this project?: Joined in May 2014

How old are you?: 18

Where are you from?: Colorado, USA

Are you in our Discord?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: I have been a fan of Minecraft and what it has to offer. I really like the people that have joined so far and I would like to see this project go far beyond any other type of project. I also really like to make builds that relate to to Tolkien world, and I believe I can provide some assistance to those who need constructive criticism.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?:

• Read The Hobbit
  • Watched all the movies
  • Listened to the audio book for The Fellowship of the Ring

Portfolio:

Here are some builds in the styles the server is currently making (THESE ARE OUTDATED, CHECK CURRENT STYLES AT /WARP JOBS):

Here are some of my other builds:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/freshmilkymilk/

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I am good at doing messy builds, I like to do wood structures and can do stone ones too. The hardest one for me is organic type builds.

Other relevant skills: Screenshots, renders, video work, website design, server management, linux.

Do you even jif bro?

7 Likes

UPDATE: Our application system has changed a while ago, you can still refer to this post for general reference, but for a more detailed explanation of what’s expected of you, refer to /warp howtobuild in-game, #info on our Discord or by simply asking one of our Overseers/Builders. It’s also advised to read the most recent applications.