Eryn Vorn

Hey, in these corona times I’ve decited to work on Eryn Vorn, here is the application:
Eryn Vorn

Yeah, it is a new format, wanted to play around in adobe indesign for the first time, just for fun. Lol…

Suggestions and feedback is appreciated.

Cheers

13 Likes

Great stuff.

My main thought is on the Gwathuirim who live here. We know from Fellowship that “no other Men had settled dwellings so far west” in reference to Bree. So these guys would be semi-nomadic hunter-gatherer types. Possibly seasonal nomads, fishing during the summer and living further inland (maybe some of them in the caves/sinkholes) during winter?

4 Likes

Yeah, I like that.

Maybe something like this? More scattered around during the summer, and in the winter they somewhat come together.

2 Likes

I love this, and also I like the idea of the semi nomadic dwelling. It hasn’t been discussed officially, but we were thinking of having a similar approach for the fisher-folk of enedwaith, so this could be a good way to link them and underline the common origin.

If you need a hand with the big trees or the fallen ones, I’ll be happy to help out. :+1:

2 Likes

Ty! Mhm.

All help is very appreciated. :slight_smile:

If you ever wanted to build a small little hut in a sinkhole this is your moment! Go ./warp evhole3 and grab a bitch. Only one for each, since I could probably do them all within a hour!

Cheers ^^

5 Likes

Hey.

After talking to Fornad, we have decided to call this project finished. There is no point to continue the detailing of the forest and such, when we will redo the vegetation sometime in the future. The villages and the sinkholes are all finished and can be quite easily ported over to the new map.

If you haven’t explored EV yet, you can do so by ./warp evhole3 or ./warp evsettlement

Thanks to everyone who has contributed.
Cheers. :slight_smile:

12 Likes