CollinBright's builder application (REJECTED)

Player name: CollinBright

How did you find out about us: Through a recent video I saw on youtube showcasing the server and how cool and amazing it is.

How old are you?: 15

Where are you from?: Northville Michigan

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: I am not currently in the discord but I will join after writing this

Why do you want to help with this project?: I have always liked the books and movies and thought it would be cool to help others build middle earth

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I read and watched the Hobbit and Lord of The Rings

Portfolio: [Imgur album is preferred]

https://imgur.com/a/4SBFljA copy this link into google (it works)

Plot ID: -9,17

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: Probably better with a simpler style of build.

Other relevant skills: I dont really have any other specific skills

[If there’s any additional questions that you think are necessary or could be useful, or any amendments you’d like to make to the current questions, please post after making your thread.]!

Hello!
You’re pretty far from our standards, however, there are ways to fix that. First, you need two of our builds to be considered for an application, and second, you need to be pretty competent in the Conquest Reforged mod. If you would like a specific list of things to change feel free to message me on discord however I think I’m going to reject this application. Always feel free to re-apply when you think you have improved. I highly suggest you look at builds in Rohan and the surrounding areas for inspiration. First, try copying a build and the way the interiors and exteriors look and just by copying you will improve. (See /warp Foldeguide) Never be afraid to ask a builder or an overseer for help, critique, or general advice.
Not trying to be too harsh, but you have a lot of growth yet to come. Best of luck.

2 Likes