Builders Application: Peterosu: REJECTED

Thread title: Builder Application: peterosu

Player name: peterosu (lowercase ‘p’)

How long have you been a member of this project?: I have been a member of the project since early September 2016

How old are you? 17

Where are you from?: New Zealand

Why do you want to help with this project?I enjoy building in minecraft, and have been playing it for a long time. I have always enjoyed playing on other minecraft servers, but I have always wanted to contribute to a server, without having to pay. I also really enjoy Tolkien’s books involving Middle Earth, etc.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have read The Hobbit, all three Lord of The Rings books, and listened to the Silmarilion on youtube.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/6sWCx
Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with? I enjoy doing anything dwarven e.g Erebor, The Iron Mountains and I also like building orc or goblin related builds, e.g Mordor. But I am quite bad at interior design.

Other relevant skills: Hand-made terra forming, world painting.

1 Like

Your interior has a flat ceiling but your exterior looks good to me.

1 Like

What do you mean, and what do you suggest I do

Make your ceiling better with beams or slabs and stairs

1 Like

Looks good (exterior), interior could use some work (as creepy said already).

1 Like

#nevergiveup

5 Likes

Ok, I will do that

I don’t know, but will this do?

I just added a few logs and raised the floor by a half/slab

Yes it looks much better

1 Like

Thanks bro!

May I please have a reply?

Could you please provide the number of your plot? E.g 2:7, thanks.

0:3 I think.
However, there is the attic, or spare room, that I have not put in, mostly because I couldn’t decide what to do with it, but if you want me to find a specific purpose or add a little more decoration to the room, I would be happy to do so.

We should implant that apprentice rank

1 Like

Sorry, but your build is not up to our standard. I am going to reject your app for now, you can re- apply when you feel like you have improved a sufficient amount.