Builder's application: Peterosu: REJECTED

Thread title: Builder Application: peterosu

Player name: peterosu (lowercase ‘p’)

How long have you been a member of this project?: I have been a member of the project since early September.

How old are you? 17

Where are you from?: New Zealand

**Why do you want to help with this project?**I enjoy building in minecraft, and have been playing it for a long time. I have always enjoyed playing on other minecraft servers, but I have always wanted to contribute to a server, without having to pay. I also really enjoy Tolkien’s books involving Middle Earth, etc.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have read The Hobbit, all three Lord of The Rings books, and listened to the Silmarilion on youtube.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/2wmww

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with? I enjoy doing anything dwarven e.g Erebor, The Iron Mountains and I also like building orc or goblin related builds, e.g Mordor. But I am quite bad at interior design.

Other relevant skills: Hand-made terra forming, world painting.

6 Likes

Sorry, I copy and pasted it without realising. Have changed it now.

This is not up to the standards of ArdaCraft. The house itself looks unsupported and the way you are using the materials is weird. The interiors are empty and the ceiling lacks detail (beams etc.). I recommend you take a closer look at the builds at Harlond and Mithlond and practice building according to that before applying again.

2 Likes

Ok. I will have a better look around. Hopefully, this time it will go through.

Please don’t re-apply immediately. Take at least a week to really work on your skills and adapting to our style.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got a plot all sorted out in the plots world, and I am doing a Mithlond build. It will take some time. The plot is 0:3 I think.