Builder Reinstatement: hoppingharry: ACCEPTED

Player name: hoppingharry

How did you find out about us: I used to be a builder and found this server on youtube? Does no one remember mithlond?

How old are you?: 21, old enough to buy alcohol in the states, not old enough to snark about young peoples politics.

Where are you from?: UK but live in the states. Washington State to be exact (god help my soul)

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: I do understand, hence why its open right now.

Why do you want to help with this project?: Because I love The Lord Of The Rings, and want to see a proper embodiment of its vast world, Not a movie where once again the prequels were worse than the originals. Peter Jackson please eat shit.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: All the movies extended edition, the books though I’m re reading the return of the king still, and I need to give the Silmarillion a proper read though I know all its lore, and I need to read his newer works. I’ve watched about 100-200 hours of youtube videos on its history as well as researched world war I extensively to get a better understanding of how tolkien was inspired to create the world he did.

Portfolio:

Plot ID: -1:-2

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?:
I am generally good with any style given time to learn it. I am extremely flexible with build styles, taking little time to adapt.
Other relevant skills: Video making, Photoshop, Audio files (still learning how to make a sound pack so we can listen to howard shore)

Important thing to remember about thatch is that it needs to be at a 45 degree angle in order to work. So the overhang/awning on that first house would leak like crazy.

Otherwise it looks pretty good. Do you plan to only build Rohan/Beorning stuff for the time being?

I plan on spending quite awhile on Rohan, other styles I can pick up as projects arise.

Alright, rank back.