Builder Application: Whickery_Dickens: ACCEPTED

Player name: Whickery_Dickens

How long have you been a member of this project?: Been checking progress on this server for approx. 3-4 months but this is irregular. I have been more regular as of recently as I have found inspiration for the CR pack, and this is approx. three days.

How old are you?: 18-21

Where are you from?: Australia

Are you in our Discord?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: I have a vested interest in Middle-earth lore and since I enjoy minecraft I also tend to have a vested interest in all things Middle-earth in minecraft.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have read all of the LOTR and The Hobbit book, watched all the movies, and tend to do a bit of research on Middle-earth lore.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/IZuUy http://imgur.com/a/ubZ0W

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I don’t have any major difficulties with any style, it just takes me time to adapt :slight_smile: Although, that being said, im not as good with interiors as i am with exteriors.

Other relevant skills: As stated above, I enjoy researching Middle-earth and making reasonable size reports from them that cover all the aspects of the topic I can think of. I have a bit of experience with WE through making my own terrain in singleplayer.

2 Likes

Your interior looks good, but dont use tudor in Your exterior. Also harlond houses arent needed anymore cuz the city is almost done. though: it isnt bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks great, but could you please try a Dwarven or Dale themed build?

1 Like

A dale themed house:

5 Likes

Btw creepy meant not to use Tudor in the elven house exterior, using tudor in the human style for dale is completely fine which I’m sure you’ve noticed already :slight_smile:

Not too sure what you mean there Glaridon. But it sounds like, ‘don’t use tudor on elven stuff and use tudor on human stuff’, please correct me if im wrong?

1 Like

Basically: Tudor and stuff is for humans, not elves.

1 Like

Thanks Guan.

Just to update the thread on whats been happening, here is the progress on a new dale house i’m in the process of building. Its designed to be high-tier wealth.

1 Like

Looks up to standard I think, the exterior so far

Could you possibly upload some pictures of your interior?

Will do Oorik, once ive actually completed the interior. As i said in my previous post it is only partially done.

Id also suggest playing around with vertical slabs in your roof.

As of this point, Glov, i already have vertical slabs on the roof, but thanks for the feedback nonetheless.

Here you go @kingorrik, interiors as requested.

This looks great, accepted, welcome to the team!

3 Likes