Builder Application: Valdar REJECTED

Player name : Valdar

How hold are you? : I’m 21

Where are you from? : I’m from France

Are you in our Discord? : Yes

Why do you want to help with this project? : I’m really interested by Tolkien’s universe, since I’m child, and a passionate builder on Minecraft, so this project feet perfectly with my imagination. I’m really interested being an active part of the recreation of the Midlle-earth. I don’t know if I’m that good to participate to this project, but if it is the case, that would be a great pleasure to see this project ended and thinking that i’ve participate to that.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to? :
Read : -The Hobbit
- The Lord of the Ring
- Silmarillion
- The Lays of Beleriand
- Unfinished Tales of Númenor and Middle-earth (First / Second / Third ages)
- The Children of Húrin
-The Book of Lost Tales (First / Second)
Seen : All the movies (Even the animated one by Bakshi)
Listened : I listen a lot to the Summoning band, whose main theme (see the unique one) is Tolkien

Portfolio : Actually, ase I started streaming, all my pictures are on Twitter :confused: Here’s a link to it (I don’t want it looks like auto promotion :disappointed_relieved: )
https://twitter.com/Vallfar

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with? : I think I’m pretty good with human styles, half-fantsy kind and human scalled build / I’m really bad at doing boats, even if I love that, and not too good with organics.

Other relevant skills : Well, not really, I just doing some streams, but not sure if it’s a real “skills”…

Thank you for taking the time to read, and please forgive my probably aproximatif English.

Sur le coup je me permet de te repondre en Français. Tes build sont vraiment pas mal, mais tu dois fournir des examples dans les styles que nous construisons actuellement : Halles de Thorin (/warp Thorin’s Hall), Beornien (/warp burh3 ou /warp village2) et lothlorien (/warp Lv1 ou /warp Lv6), pour montrer que tu es polyvalent

English : Your build are really good, but you have to give screen of houses in the style who currently build : Thorin’s Hall, Beorning, Lothlorien, to show if you are polyvalent

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment :slight_smile:
I will do that ase soon ase possible, is it possible to do these builds on singleplayer, or do you prefer that I use the plot world on the server?

Plot on our server is prefered. This way we can check it thoroughly in-game as well. Not judging it only by your pictures.

Your twitter looks amazing, but we really want to see a build from you on one of our plots or in one of our current styles. Your twitter shows you know quite well how to create the right ambience, so what we would like you to do is show that you can build something that would fit into our world. This also serves to avoid plagiarism, you need to log onto our server with the account linked to the twitter and show that you can actually build. The vetting system is also partly in place to prevent griefing you see! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes, I claimed a plot already, I will start building today :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So, ase I have not much time with all my other projects, I’ve take a “little” bit long to do my plot, but I’m on it.
I just post this to show that I’m still here, even if I don’t play so much on the server ^^’

https://imgur.com/a/4G80u

Edit: here’s the location of the plot if you want : 12 : -7

3 Likes

Do you have any pictures of the interior?

1 Like

Well, I forgot to mention it but the build isn’t finished yet :confused: so the interior isn’t down, ase it’s the part I build in last … I’m sorry to take all this time

2 Likes

did you get round to finishing this?

Rejected due to inactivity.