Builder Application : Tragic_bunny: REJECTED

Player name: Tragic

How did you find out about us: Dukon is the man! I had to check this out for myself

How old are you?: 22 and a half…

Where are you from?: Oregon US

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Micah mentioned it so i joined, on/use it regularly.

Why do you want to help with this project?: As soon as I started getting into minecraft, creating new projects getting better and better, i just had to look up the best minecraft map the web, and bam. Wanted to
get in on this!
Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: My mom use to read The book of lost Tales, but I have yet to dive into one. Both Trilogies 5 times through

Portfolio:

Plot ID -19:-21
Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: Dont really have a style, kinda just go off the dome most of the time, Im bad at modern builds but that wont be need here im sure, nah sayin.

Other relevant skills: Color contrasting, Landscaping, Organic builds, World Edit tooooo

1 Like

Your builds look good, but could you please provide builds in the styles we are currently building, so Dwarven or Beorning.

there is one dwarven screenshot there but its not quite enough to promote you by itself so I’d suggest trying a Beorning house. /warp beorgburh if you want some ideas and check the beorning forums thread :slight_smile: Look forward to seeing what you can do.

Id like some help and insight on how you guys do the amazing architecture you guys do… I believe I have some work to do for sure, because I definitely need to improve on my builds. Maybe on an off chance I applied for
Builder to early haa, I have the passion and some what of a creative mind, skill comes with practice, so Ima do some research and get started on some ideas Ive came up with. Ill catcha in a few :smiley:

:o check this one out, Plot -20:-10

Ill knock this one out on the marrow, yeaa dwarven!

Just checking in on ya’ll, time zones make it hard to get in touch. Thanks, bunny

1 Like

How’s that house interior that we went over going? Once you’ve done it don’t forget to add a few pictures on this thread so that we can have a look.

Me and orrangejuice tried to do a thing with my plot and things got a little wonky, so my build is on his plot :stuck_out_tongue: my plot is flattened and ya… haa, Ima try other Beorning builds that OJ is working on. Guess ill get back to ya

For your builder app all work must be your own. I’m not sure how orrangejuice was able to help on your plot unless the help was only advice.

As a guest tragic bunny was restricted to having only 2 plots. One of his plots had a lot of work on it that he didn’t want to loose, and the other was owned by ytsen i believe and shared with him, so he had no ability to reset the plot. All i did was used w/e to copy / paste his plot to one that i own so he could keep his work and be able to reset his plot and have more space to continue building for his application. I promise i have not altered or done anything to his plot, and i am sorry for any confusion i have caused.

3 Likes

Rejected due to inactivity