Builder Application: tostie2002: ACCEPTED

Player name: tostie2002

How long have you been a member of this project?: since December 2016

How old are you?: I’m 14 years old.

Where are you from?: The Netherlands/Holland (so my english isn’t always very good)

Are you in our Discord?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: Last year I discovered Tolkien’s work and I just felt in love with it. I think it’s one of the best things what somebody ever created. And I am a person that wants to know more about something, so I searched on YouTube and I found your server. So I downloaded the ModPack and I went to the server. When I first joined I couldn’t believe my eyes, all the different styles and buildings. It is just AMAZING. And that’s why I would like to join this server as a builder. I also like the fact that’s you guys have combined my two favourite things: Middle Earth & Minecraft.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I’ve read The Hobbit and I am now reading the Fellowship of the Ring, and I’m planning to read the The Two Towers and The Return of the King. I’ve also watched the whole Lord of the Rings trilogy. I really enjoy browsing on the LOTR wikipedia, so I do know some things about Tolkien’s work.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/V481j

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I really enjoy doing the elvish style of building. I didn’t try any other building styles, but I learn very quickly so I think I can do other styles too.

Other relevant skills: I didn’t try any other things, but I am a creative person, so maybe I can also learn more things.

1 Like

Looks great! Make sure to make your ceilings less flat, but otherwise that is a great Mithlond house. Accepted, welcome to the team. :smiley:

2 Likes