Builder Application: Tijn: REJECTED

Tijn:

How did you find out about us?: I watched your stream with Nerd of the rings. I realy love middle earth and love to build in games. I have played minecraft before, thats why I got excited.

How old are you?: I am 29 years old.

Where are you from?: I live in the Netherlands

**Are you in our Discord? Is your username the same as your Minecraft name? Do you understand that you must always have Discord open, and that you must check the forums every few days?: I do have discord, my discord username is: MrThief. I am logged in on discord everyday. So it’s not an issue for me to check it.

Why do you want to help with this project?: Like i said, I absolutely love the lord of the rings and everything around it. I have read almost all the books, most of them multiple times. I watch youtube videos about lord of the rings, have played alot of games about them (atm lord of the rings online). Usualy when I play games in which I can build, I am the builder of our group. I have also played minecraft before. Where I tried to recreate Helms deep in my own world.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have read the fellowship of the ring, the two towers, the return of the king, the salmarillian, unfinished tales, children of hurin, and currently I am reading natures of middle earth and I have ordered the fall of Numenor. I have watched all the Peter Jackson movies, and tough I have mixed feelings, I am still excited to watch the Amazon tv show about the 2nd age. I have also read the hobbit. I own all of the books and movies.

Portfolio: I have not build with your mod before, so I would be a beginner at using that.
Plot ID:

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I have never used your mod, so that would be a learning curve. I realy like building buildings and I am quite good at it. Detailing work is new for me and would be needed to learn.

Other relevant skills:

[If there’s any additional questions that you think are necessary or could be useful, or any amendments you’d like to make to the current questions, please post after making your thread.]

1 Like

Hey Tjin, thanks for applying! You should open a singleplayer world with our modpack and build something from one of our existing projects - I’d suggest either Anorien/Minas Tirith or Moria. /warp howtobuild will be handy. Take a close look at those projects and try to replicate the styles without copying the builds directly. Update this thread with an imgur album of your build when you’re done. Also feel free to ask on our Discord or on the server for help. Good luck!

1 Like

Rejected for inactivity