Builder Application: Swyur: ACCEPTED

Player name: [Swyur]

How long have you been a member of this project?: [N/A]

How old are you?: 18 Years of age.]

Why do you want to help with this project?: I have always enjoyed the Lord of the Rings and Minecraft, I’ve considered joining a few build teams in the past but I want to help the project and community grow because it interests me greatly.Those who I have met so far seem serious and helpful and I just enjoy building, I usually do it as a calming hobby or to reduce stress on my life so I’m always interested in working on new projects before I head off to university.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I was read the lord of the rings books when I was younger, though it was long ago. The movies however have been in my top 5 favorite of all time. I also have a feel for the build style Tolkeins’ vision had in mind and will accept guidance from the experts on the server.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/1Kgw4

• Last 6 images are an attempt at an Elven Noble/Inn style building, I could have spent more time with interiors and detailing but I would prefer to do that on the server.

• Your portfolio must contain shots of at-least one of your builds on the ArdaCraft Plots Server (My mistake I built this in single player, hope this is not an issue though I can assure you none of the work is copied.)

• Builds must use the ArdaCraft Resourcepack [Check]

• Only include original work, which you alone have worked on [Check]

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I’m relatively comfortable with mostly all styles.

Other relevant skills: [Texturing, coding, etc. with examples of your work]
Nope.

Great app. Accepted.

1 Like

Welcome to the team :slight_smile: