Builder Application: Snowy30: ACCEPTED

Player name: Snowy30

How did you find out about us: Dukonred1 - Youtube

How old are you?: 14-16

Where are you from?: Germany

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes I do.

Why do you want to help with this project?: I really like the books “The Hobbit” and “The Lord of the Rings” and I would love it to build different parts and regions of Middle-earth in Minecraft on the Ardacraft Server. I have a big knowledge about Middle-earth but never could use it to create something. I think that this Minecraft project would be a great place where I can use my knowledge and my artistic talent.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I read the books “The Hobbit”, “The Lord of the Rings” and the “Middle-earth Atlas” by Karen Wynn Fonstad. I saw all the movies of both stories.

Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/JjT3D

Plot ID: 3:-9 , 4:-9

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I think I have to work on the interior of the dwarvs.

Other relevant skills: No.

2 Likes

This is a fantastic application with all four of the house styles you have built being up to standard. You’ve left us little to give you as a task but shown that you can adapt your skills well to other styles. As such you have been promoted to apprentice. Congrats

As an apprentice you are able to build on the map but for everything you do, please post what it is and the coordinates of where it is on this thread so that overseers can check on your work. I suggest doing jobs that require a decent amount of skill like a house, not just miscellaneous jobs like streams, wall designs and the odd interior for someone. This is only so that we can actually see if your building skill is consistent with what you’ve done on your plot. Maybe claim a house in Forlond for yourself, show us what you can do and i’m sure you’ll be a builder in no time.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I will try my best as an apprentice.

4 Likes

After looking at your forlond house and the quality of the four builds you made on plots, I think that you have what it takes to become builder. Congratulations.

4 Likes