Builder Application: SkajjDesigns

Player name: SkajjDesigns

How did you find out about us: Dukonred1

How old are you?: 18

Where are you from?: Riga, Latvia

Are you in our Discord?: Yes , skaj#9843

Why do you want to help with this project?: Because I am a huge fan of Tolkien books and I love building group projects.
Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: Seen all the moves, read The hobbit and played many LOTR related games, such as Battle for middle earth and War of the ring.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/5kz2c
Not many photos of my builds left after i reinstalled windows, but I used to help Dukonred1 with his Seabridge project and I was ranked architect on ravand server before it closed. (sadly :frowning: )

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I’m good with nature and ruins, I like to work with overgrown areas or decaying buildings. I have some difficulties with diagonal buildings.

Other relevant skills: Can’t think of any at the moment.

1 Like

Looks promising, but the application template does explain:

Your portfolio must contain shots of at least one build made in the ArdaCraft modpack and resource pack (these should be built on the ArdaCraft plots server - type /warp plots in-game). It is preferable that this build is related to builds being created on the main server at the time of your application.

1 Like

Decent build on plot, accepted!