Builder Application: Semaj_Reklaw: ACCEPTED

Thread title: Builder Application: Semaj_Reklaw

Player name: Semaj_Reklaw

How long have you been a member of this project?: About 17 days :stuck_out_tongue:
How old are you?: 14 years of age.

Where are you from?: The misted moors of Scotland.

Why do you want to help with this project?: Ever since I was young (well, younger than I am now), when The Hobbit was read to me, I’ve loved Tolkien’s works, and imagining just how his world looked (I’ve probably wasted whole trees on half-drawn copies of Hobbiton and Rivendell lol), and finding out how it came to be. I’ve also, since 2012, loved Minecraft, particularly it’s 'craft’ing aspect, and have always tried to puse the boundaries of building, and we what works, and what doesn’t. I’m fairly learned in my trade, I guess you could say :P, though recently, I’d lost interest in Minecraft, and was busy surfing the web, when I happened to stumble across ArdaCraft! This server has reindled my loved for Minecraft, and I would like nothing better than to help in its cause and to aid in reimagining Tolkien’s works!

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I’ve read The Hobbit (by myself, don’t worry), and I’ve seen all the movies, and have also done copious amounts of research on his legendarium.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/6XryF

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I’m pretty good with elven-oriented builds, and I’m an alright landscaper and can make decent trees, but I’m fairly flexible when it comes to styles, that is, apart from rural builds, but with practise, I think I’ll get there.

Other relevant skills: Eh, I guess I can make half-decent skins?

4 Likes

Your interior work looks really good, but could you please try a mithlond or harlond exterior? Your exterior looks great, but doesnt really fully fit either style. Looking forward to seeing what you produce.

1 Like

Thanks! Will do.

1 Like

Fàilte to the server, Semaj! Your works look really really good so far :wink:
Wanna see what you could do with current lindon style !

2 Likes

Right! The images have been updated to a Harlond-style build.

That looks fantastic, welcome to the team!

Thank you!

Stellar app, Welcome!