Builder Application: SamIr0n REJECTED

SamIr0n:

How did you find out about us: I was watching Dukonred1 one day and then a video of the server popped up. I was interested in what the server had to offer so i searched up the website explored it a bit then i joined the discord and from there i got the mods and jumped on.

How old are you?: 12 years old
*Where are you from?**: I am from England

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: I am in the discord and I promise to have dicord open all the time and check the forums every few days.

Why do you want to help with this project?: The Server is an amazing community and I would like to express my building abilities and make the server a fantastic success for veryone in the Tolkien community.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?:
I have watched all of the Lord Of The Rings Films and all of The Hobbit.
I havent read any of the books as I havent been able to get my hands on them.

Portfolio: https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/samir0n/

Plot ID: -16:15

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I I mostly do Elven and Natural builds and Dwarven I struggle with but in your amazing community someone could give me a lesson and I would take the advice and practise.

Other relevant skills: None

1 Like

Hello Sam, thank you for applying. For your application, we would like you to build in either a Rohan style (/warp fv3) or a Lothlorien style (/warp lv9). Please try either of these, and we can go from there.

1 Like

Ive done A rohan home

Please provide screenshots of it on this thread.

1 Like

Any update on this app?

Rejected due to inactivity