Builder Application: RayTheGray: ACCEPTED

Player name: RayTheGray

How did you find out about us: Dukonred1

How old are you?: 29

Where are you from?: Netherlands, The Hague

Are you in our Discord?: Jup I’m Ray

Why do you want to help with this project?: The second i join the sever i fell in love with all the detail and effort that was put into this server and just want to contribute to it.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I has been some time but i read all the books and ofc watched all the film’s

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/WGv76

Plot ID: 9:5

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I don’t really have a building type I excel at as for styles i would have difficulty maybe Elven never really build anything Elvish.

Other relevant skills: nope

2 Likes

Your attention to detail is great. And I love your forge area. But even in light of that, I think you need to add a bit more to get builder. Maybe a house in an Elven style, or an Arnorian Ruin? But just something else to supplement your excellent dwarven stuff.

Elven u say alright i will give it a try :slight_smile:

Plot: 8:6

1 Like

This is looking great, but could you please show us some of your interior work?

The interior is not done yet but ill post it as soon it is.

1 Like

Could we get an update please?

I’m rebuilding the inside from 0 wasn’t happy with it so the interior will take some more time.

any update?

After some deliberation among the overseers we’ve decided to accept you. Make sure to add detail in all possible places though, for example in this picture, the ceiling is really flat. The top of the pillars could use some more work. But apart from that, i really like your dwarven stuff, and the elven stuff makes for a nice scene.

3 Likes