Builder Application: Quantacube: ACCEPTED

Player name: Quantacube

How long have you been a member of this project?: I have not been active a lot lately but probably around mid-late 2014 or early 2015

How old are you?: 12-15

Where are you from?: Australia

Why do you want to help with this project?: I want to help on this project because I am a fan of the lord of the rings and would love to see an entirely accurate rendition of Tolkien’s fictional world. I also really love the resource pack and mods, and I love the styles so it would be nice to be able to build these epic things along side other people.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have heard an audio book and read the fellowship of the ring and I have read the hobbit (but I know a lot about the lore despite not having read the silmarillion and the two towers+, but I do plan on reading them soon)
I have seen all the movies.
Portfolio: Imgur

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I really like the elven styles, and I’m sure I am pretty capable at using them. I also love using all the plants and terrain blocks to create realistic looking gardens and forests. Although I do not think I am the best at dwarvern buildings, although I might be able to build something somewhat nice in that style.

Other relevant skills: I can code a tiny bit, but only very basic and can’t do mods or plugins so I don’t really have any relevant skills that would be of any use to the server.

2 Likes

Hey Quantacube, thanks for applying. You have made two elven houses that is pretty close to our standards. Here is some feedback, your Harlond house is very promising, but I can see that you are using some stairs,slabs and stuff to make more depth in the foundation wall and the roof, that’s fine when it comes to some builds, but elven houses should always look very clean and elegant. I think you will do well on this server, so I will accept this application, Welcome to the team. If you are looking for stuff to build you can always ./warp jobs :slight_smile:

2 Likes