Builder Application: Pter: REJECTED

Player name: Pter

How did you find out about us: Conquest Reforged server list

How old are you?: 18
Where are you from?: London (GMT)
Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: Because it’s stunning and I would love to be a part of the finished result - I think it’s so beautiful and it’s something you would think is impossible to complete, but it isn’t and thats amazing

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: first 2 lotr books and films, all hobbit films
Portfolio: https://imgur.com/gallery/BdOFLuW

Plot ID: 16:-10

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: Well all 3 houses are rohan so that is my strong point. Dwarven and Elven are hell for me

Other relevant skills: Paths!

So you might be wondering wh I have made 3 rohan houses and not different houses, but Fornad said that it is fine to have 3 rohan houses as long as I only build in rohan. Besides, I don’t want to make houses, just paths :stuck_out_tongue:

Some interior pics might be good.

You could just make and imgur album

Ok all done :smiley:

As I said in PM, if you get Apprentice and don’t want to build houses, here are your options:

Please make your choice of one or more of the above in the next few days.

I’ll do Terrain details in small nooks and crannys and 100% will do roads

Thanks, Pter

1 Like

@Pter has agreed to work on this across the map.

1 Like

Rejected for inactivity. If you wish to resume your apprenticeship please contact an Overseer and we’ll be happy to have you back.