Builder Application: Pineappleiesy: REJECTED

Player name: Pineappleiesy

How did you find out about us: I saw your builds on PMC and wanted to help

How old are you?: 14
Where are you from?: USA

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: I have discord and i can check forums every other day

Why do you want to help with this project?: I love tolkien and I love doing conquest
reforged interiors

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have read and watched everything related to tolkien, including the simarlion. I can mainly help with specific details in builds

Portfolio:

Plot ID: 14:12

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: im good at any style interior, but suk at terraforming and ok at building any style

Other relevant skills: I can do IT stuff “Have you tried turning it off and on” and I can code in Swift. I could make you an ArdaApp

I’m hooked.

Alright, I do believe you are capable of learning styles as you were able to do fairly well with that roof shape you have there. But that one build doesn’t demonstrate the skills we need from a builder or even apprentice.

I do suggest you to take look at our current builds in the Westfold of Rohan and build a home of similar style. If you look at the archived Westfold thread, you will be able to see the style guide in place. There’s also the Folde, an ongoing Rohan project, @eag_inc or @MicahVanderman can give you tips on how to build these homes and can demonstrate examples in progress. We also have Thorin’s Hall’s in progress as well, @Guan can best help you understand the Dwarven styles used there.

After that, come back and update your portfolio with multiple screenshots(no shaders) and let us see close up details of your interiors and exteriors. After that, we can maybe consider apprentice for you and get you on a path for becoming a builder here.

Thank you for your submission!

1 Like

Thank you for applying to join ArdaCraft’s build team!
I’ve talked to you in game and advised you to come back in a few months when you’ve practised a bit more. We do really enjoy your enthousiasm for the Tolkien universe and will of course welcome you to keep improving on our plot world. Look at our current styles more closely and post an updated build in a new thread when you feel you’ve adequately grown.

Good luck!

2 Likes